Friday 24 December 2010

Pup the Folk: Collaborative art in the name of partial exposures.

ORIGINALLY A PANIC MAP FROM THE SKETCHBOOK FROM AMERICA

Christmas Eve. The Pope has been on the radio with a Thought For The Day.  Sadly it wasn't the thought that must be somewhere in his mind; namely, how can I possibly carry on in this ridiculous job, knowing what I know, knowing what I've done. So, more rubbish from another ludicrously powerful figure who should be in jail or at least in hiding...


 On a lighter note, here's a sketchbook doodle brought to life as a proper sketch for a collaborative art piece... It's cold outside and pretty nippy inside; I've still got my overcoat on and I can't be arsed to do my books. Again.


I'm thinking along the lines of a flat picture with advent calender-type doors opening (not really, it'll be flat) onto different planes of text and pictures. A little labyrinthe of hidden/revealed pleasures. Do we want to know where that track leads? What's behind that door? I don't know... comments please.


That was my thought for the day. Oh, and thank god for Wiki Leaks.

2 comments: